Wednesday, January 02, 2008
from nyanchan and winkychan's site...
Arashi's Ambitions for 2008
Now that they've looked back on '07 and expressed their 'thank yous', we're holding an urgent group discussion on the Arashi of '08! Arashi's
ambitions are...?!
Sho: I'd like to talk about '08 using the theme of Arashi's ambitions. I'm Sakurai, and I'll be hosting today.Your favor please.
All 4: If you please~! (clap)
Aiba: But, it would be great if we could have a great number of stage performances in '08 as well after all ne.
Jun: '07 was the hightest ever right?
Sho: The guests as well, they came from France, Italy, germany, lots of countries. Nino said it before but we're fairly popular in France aren't we?
Nino: That's right, that's right, we're very popular in Paris.
Sho: Then, should we do Paris in '08? So how many people would gather again?
Nino: ...mm, about 700 people. But 700 people is very popular! I told you it wasn't an overwhelming number, are you snickering at me?
Aiba: We're not (laughs). But they definitely said 700 people? It might be a lie you know.
Nino: ...the cable tv person said it.
Aiba: Uhaha! Is it okay to believe them ne?
Jun: It's not just that person likes Arashi or something?
Nino: That person probably likes us ne (laughs). Riidaa, what do you want to do in '08?
Ohno: I want to constantly be doing live performances after all ne.
from:
nyanchan.livejournal.com/31102.html#cutid3oh my! now i have another reason why would i want to study in london. lolz.
please, have a concert in france.... XD i'll go there ASAP! just to watch the concert.
*mababaw eh*
guys update me when is it ok?
credits to:
winkychan.livejournal.com nyanchan.livejournal.comone comment on nyanchan's blog entry: me like their outfits XD
*fangirl mode*
Labels: arashi, concert, france
i dreamed about arashi @
5:45 PM